Well, boog is talking more and more by the minute and it seems like each day brings a new sound.
He started off with a MAMAMAMAMA
(which I was hoping would turn into 'most wonderful mommy' but alas, no such luck).
Then, Daddy got an ego boost when DADADADADA became the next sound to enter the house
(and stayed a WHOLE LOT LONGER than MAMAMAMA I might add... not that I'm bitter... and not that I feel that my 5 million hour labor warranted 'MAMA' or anything ;)
Recently it's been a crazy assortment of:
LALALA
IDIDEET!
(I swear the kid is saying 'I did it!'... the only question is when will I find this thing he did!)
BOOYAH!
(a personal favorite)
BABABA?
and when you mix one of those with a well-timed yell, you get...
(My favorite part of this is the fake out in the beginning- what a scamp!)
0 comments: