Only moments ago I kissed my baby for the first time, holding him in my arms and looking into his beautiful blue eyes as he saw me for the first time.
and then I blinked and a year flew by.
I have been blessed to have known love in many forms in my life.
family.friends.
my darling husband.
but this LOVE,
The first year of your life has been the best year of mine sweet boy.
Hope you enjoyed celebrating your birthday with Mommy, Daddy, and Aunt Lauren yesterday- I mean, who wouldn't love pizza, ice cream, and presents?
For full album of birthday merriment... click below. :)
my darling husband.
but this LOVE,
THIS IS SOMETHING DIFFERENT.
While we try to teach our children all about life, Our children teach us what life is all about.~Angela Schwindt
The first year of your life has been the best year of mine sweet boy.
Hope you enjoyed celebrating your birthday with Mommy, Daddy, and Aunt Lauren yesterday- I mean, who wouldn't love pizza, ice cream, and presents?
For full album of birthday merriment... click below. :)
![]() |
| first birthday album |
b + b = n

0 comments: