My son is not known to be a cuddler (it is distracting from all the exciting things to see, point towards, and scream at).
Occasionally though, he surprises me with a super sweet moment, usually just when I need it most.
Our morning routine usually gives him some time in the bed with Mommy and Daddy, talking, playing, whatever. It's a good way for us to wake up together and start our day with smiles. This morning in particular was a good morning as he decided that all he wanted was to curl up against me and go back to sleep.
My arm went completely numb, but I didn't care. I would let it fall off if he needed it to.
Can't say no to a cuddle from this guy.
b + b = n
2 comments:
There is NOTHING better than when your child lays their head on you for a cuddle. Melt my heart!
It doesn't get better than that does it?